We invite you to experience a gracious venue steeped in history. Set on the edge of the historic downtown Square in Georgetown’s Arts & Culture District, Grace Heritage Center is available for public use for weddings & rehearsals, meetings, receptions, reunions, social functions, workshops and presentations. The historic chapel offers an inspiring setting for any occasion.
Charming and quaint, Grace Heritage Center just might be the perfect place for your wedding.
Old Grace Chapel, now in its second century of use, stands out among the many historic structures in Georgetown. The 1881 Carpenter Gothic church is an architectural gem. The charming interior boasts pine floors, stippled and stained glass windows, decorative wooden pews and the original altar. Vaulted ceilings, accentuated by three scissor trusses, loom gently over the nave. The chapel combines all the character of the old with modern conveniences, the perfect setting for an intimate wedding.
Ring the tower’s bronze bell. Snap wedding photos among a thousand heritage roses. Share your special day in historic company.
Parking is abundant and multiple reception venues are a short walk away.
Whether a club meeting, presentation or social get-together, Grace Heritage Center is an ideal venue. The historic Carpenter Gothic chapel offers an inspiring setting for any occasion.
Grace Center is conveniently located in the downtown Arts & Culture District - an area filled with history, shopping, dining and entertainment - just one block south of the Williamson County Courthouse and a few steps from abundant parking.
Rental fees are used to support the ongoing historical preservation work of Preservation Georgetown. The rules are intended to protect the fragile fabric of this architectural jewel — the oldest wooden church structure in our community.
- Rental fee is $800 for a 4-hour period. $200 will be charged for each additional hour. Setup, preparation and cleanup must be performed on the day of the event and within the rental period.
- Rehearsal Rental: Rental fee is $300 for a 1½ hour period.
- Security Deposit: A $100 deposit is required for all events. PG will refund the deposit if there are no violations of the rental rules and policies and GHC is returned to its original condition to the satisfaction of the facility coordinator and PG Board.
- Current Preservation Georgetown members in good standing receive a 20% discount when renting Grace Heritage Center!
- Maximum occupancy is limited to no more than 82.
- Download the rental policy document from the link above to see the full details about renting Grace Heritage Center.